An internal error occurred duing the target product processing

Hi, dear all. When I try to process the Interferogram Formation function with Sentinel-1 IW data, it ends up with following error:

Here are the parameters that I chose :

I use Sentinel Toolboxes 64bit version 5.0 (with Sentinel Toolboxes only) and SNAP 5.0 x64 with Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks for you advices.

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.Vector$Itr.checkForComodification(Vector.java:1184)
at java.util.Vector$Itr.next(Vector.java:1137)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.ProductManager.fireEvent(ProductManager.java:299)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.ProductManager.addProduct(ProductManager.java:168)
[catch] at org.esa.snap.graphbuilder.rcp.dialogs.SingleOperatorDialog$ProductWriterWorker.done(SingleOperatorDialog.java:392)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(SwingWorker.java:737)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(SwingWorker.java:832)
at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(AccumulativeRunnable.java:112)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(SwingWorker.java:842)
at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:313)
at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:245)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:159)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)[quote=“1951878748, post:1, topic:8303, full:true”]

@lveci thank you very much

How do you solve this?