Big bang in Italy

Hi!!!

This is interferogram S1 for Colima Volcano in México, now in eruption !!!, with the platform G-POD…

1 Like

I modified the colors, the legend is right! the wrapped interferogram for Norcia is an archive .tiff ; the interferogram for Colima and Ecuador are the archive .kmz, in .kmz the legend is different…

Hi all, the following interferogram S1 with G-POD (Oct, 08 and Oct, 20 2016) before earthquake of Oct 26 in Italy…

1 Like

Hi,
It is interesting but if you could add also the Interferograms after the event (earthquake) in this case the reader could easily compare your results many thanks

1 Like

The following interferogram was generated for the INSARAP Project from ESA, with S1 images, for the Visso’s earthquake, Oct, 26 of 2016… (15-OCT-2016 - 27-OCT-2016)

1 Like

Hi all

The following intereferogram is from G-POD platform with S1 images (09/10/2016 to 02/11/2016), for Norcia earthquake 30/10/2016

1 Like

Hi together,

the following interferogram was processed on GEP (https://geohazards-tep.eo.esa.int/) with the DIAPASON chain for the Oct 2016 Central Italy Earthquake. I used to Oct 20th and Nov 1st acquisitions of Sentinel-1B.

Cheers,
Andreas

2 Likes

Hi all

This interferogram S1 have better temporality that prevoius (OCT, 21 to NOV, 02), likewise from G-POD platform.

1 Like

Dear @gabrielaquintana77:

I am new in the processing of SAR data, and I am also trying to create the interferogram of the 2016 earthquake in italy, but the one that happened on the 24 of August.
I have S1 IW images one from the 15 and one from the 27 of August.
I was wondering if you could share with me your step by step methodology to create the interferogram. Specially the parameters that you use for resammpling and co-registration of images.

I am using SNAP toolbox.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

You could follow the below steps and good luck with InSAR,

Corr with ESD, “Or without ESD” …Infgrm
formatin…using 10 range and azimuth coherence window size…Deburst…Topo Phase
Removal…Goldstein Filtering
window…Snaphu export… Unwrapping…Snaphu
import…Phase to displacement…Range
Doppler T. C…Export as KMZ

2 Likes

Hi DanielaPL

Please follow the steps indicated por falahfakhri…

Bests regards

Dear @falahfakhi

what do you mean by Corr with ESD, for only two Bursts why only 2 and where in the S! TOPS ESD Coregistration process i do thi. I have TOPS images and corregistration is different. I asl odon thave th Snapu software

Dear Daniel,

Most of the comments here to the users of the SANP, I don’t know that you are using other software if I got your comment well, this is the first thing and the second thing whatever the sofwate, the processing steps are the same. The only two burts was for the specific issue, leave it also I edited the post. In case you don’t have snaphu, So how do you implement the Unwrapping step?

Hello,

Yes I am usgin SNAP and I am using the TOPS ESD Coregistration tool as I am working with TOPS images that have several subswaths and each subswat has 9 bursts, so when you say only 2 bursts is not clear why. Anyway, I have done the corregistration of my two images and I am doing the next steps. Was wondering if you know how I must interpret the results of the Corregistration. I get this graph. Was wondering if you could help me understand what it means in relation to accuracy.

Thank for your time

Would you please to take a look at this http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=7390052

Hi all

New interferogram S1 from GPOD Platform of Colima volcano, after the last eruption 18/01/2017.

Hi Gabriela,

maybe some of us know, but I don’t

may I know what is GPOD Platform, where should I get it. I work on sentinel 1A and 1B for Sumatra Earthquake, Indonesia.

Thank you

jef

Hi jefriza

The GPOD is the Grid Processing on Demand (G-POD) for Earth Observation Applications from ESA, you can to acccess through of this link http://gpod.eo.esa.int/.

1 Like

Really informative post this one.

Really informative discussion. Thanks to all a lot.