Cannot open some IW SLC sub-swaths with SNAP 2

Perhaps the product has been corrupted during the download - try downloading it again.

Well the obviously old problem is still current. I tried to download a 4 GB SLC product and the same problem occured. Many times the download was interupted or corrupted (even with 50 MBit/s). I heard from other users that they have problems with the download too. The question is when this problem will be fixed and the main question for me is, is there a way to download the files correctly?
I used chrome, firefox and download managers with no enhancement.

I had the same problems until I started to use the sentinelsat module for python

sentinel download [OPTIONS] <user> <password> <productid>

Example:
sentinel download --md5 -u "https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus/" username password a9048d1d-fea6-4df8-bedd-7bcb212be12e

1 Like

I haven’t had any problems downloading from ASF Vertex and using DownloadThemAll from Firefox.

Hi everybody
I have a problem with the option “–md5” in sentinel sat:

This is my commandline (i have replace username and password)
sentinel search -d -s 20160927 -e 20160928 -p “/home/geouser/SENTINELSAT/DWNLD” --sentinel2 --md5 -c 20 -u “https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus” “user” “password” “/home/geouser/SENTINELSAT/GeoJSon/NC-ALL.geojson”

Download is ok, but some tiles are corrupted. I would like to use the --md5 option but, it return the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/bin/sentinel”, line 11, in
sys.exit(cli())
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 716, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 696, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 889, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 534, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/geouser/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sentinelsat/scripts/cli.py”, line 95, in search
with open(os.path.join(path, “corrupt_scenes.txt”), “w”) as outfile:
IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: u’/home/geouser/SENTINELSAT/DWNLD/S2A_OPER_PRD_MSIL1C_PDMC_20160928T010718_R044_V20160927T233112_20160927T233110.zip/corrupt_scenes.txt’

It seems to write on the path of the last tiles but it’s not a directory it’s a zipfile…
I don’t understand how to write it correctly
Any suggestions ?
thanks
Léo