Cannot process data from before October 2017 with sen2cor

Dear all,

I am working with a Sentinel 2 time series and I would like to atmospherically preprocess the images with sen2cor. However, the older images are not processed. There is no error, but the progress jumps back to about 97 or 98% inifinitely when using all resolutions. With 60 or 20 m resolution, the process completes, but the output folder does not contain any image data. Newer images are processed successfully. As far as I can tell, the problem occurs with images acquired before this format evolution: https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/news/-/article/forthcoming-format-evolution-and-new-processing-baseline-for-sentinel-2-level-1c-products-starting-from-23-october-2017.

I tried sen2cor 2.5.5 both from command line and within SNAP as well as sen2cor 2.4.0 from command line on Windows 10.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or has any idea what could be causing the problem? Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am also having same problem. Sen2cor is working fine with 2018 data but when I used 2017 or 2016 data tiles, I found that B08 is not getting imported for processing at 10m resolution. Due to this, I am not able to proceed with my NDVI calculation.

Kindly suggest.

UPDATE: I got it corrected with repairing SNAP and a fresh install of sen2cor. Thanks