Colurful fringes are not colorful in tif

If you set the Mode to Equal Interval and the Number of Classes higher (e.g. 10) you can have at least this. But a continuous legend is not possible in QGIS, as far as I know.

Yes, you are right. I think there is not any way for that but anyway thank you so much for great guiding.:slight_smile:

Hi

1. I added coordinates for Baltic sea. I use ‘WGS84/ EPSG:4326’Look at below,

But I want to see them with ‘E, W,N, S’ symbols like below image. Can you hep me in this part?
  2. I put north direction here but I do not know this is real north side or I should change direction by rotation?

these are advanced styling options which can only be chosen in the print composer

Yes. Thanks. One thing more. I added one image in QGIS but it is rotated and when I put it in Print composer, there are some extra space in it. I played with X and Y axes but still I have this extra space.
Would you please guide me how can I delete this extra space?

select this icon and move by dragging your cursor or zoom with scrolling wheel

Or change the scale accordingly.

Or resize your framw with this icon

Dear friend,
I have displacement picture from SNAP and I put it on Sentinel2 image but I do not know why my displacement image has so much extra area around it. Do you have any idea for delete extra area?

You can digitize a polygon and select Raster > Extraction > Clip and use the polygon as mask

Dear friend,
As I mentioned that before, I used ‘new print composer’ in QGIS but when I am using ‘Add map’ and I added an map. I can not cut extra space. It does not related to page setting or page size. I do not know what can I do with this extra space that I can not cut it.

do you want the frame to be smaller or the image to be larger?

I want that the image completely fit to frame.

OK. I think I found a solution. I changed ‘landscape’ to ‘portrait’. It seems better now.

I f you find better solution, please let me know.

I still don’t get the problem :slight_smile:

You can either make the frame smaller by dragging the sides with the select-mouse or increase the scale so a smaller size of the image is shown. ‘Stretching’ the image over the frame is not possible.

Option A: Changing the size of the frame

Option B: Increasing scale

Dear friend,
It solved. Thank you so much for answering questions. Your forum is so useful.:slight_smile:

Dear friend
I used this site for making maps http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/making_a_map.html
but when I change coordinate reference system from WGS84 (EPSG:4326) to WGS84/ UTM zone 34N (EPSG: 32634), but I do not know why it does not work and I think software will be stopped here. Look at below image.

data of global coverage, such as basemaps, is mostly projected in WGS84 (EPSG:4326) and cannot be displayed in by single UTM zone correctly. As you know, UTM zones are only valid for stripes of 6 degrees. Any information outside of this is unusable. It is not uncommon that datasets are wrongly displayed when using regional projecttions.

https://www.maptools.com/tutorials/grid_zone_details

Dear ABraun,
I exported CSV file (generated using stamps) into QGIS for plotting high-resolution image. I used lat, long, and velocity of the CSV file. How to add color to this image?

I added x as latitude, y as longitude, and z as velocity. If it is wrong please help me.

Layer Properties > Symbology > Graduated > Define color ramp and number of classes > Apply

1 Like

Thank you ABraun. How to import SRTM 1arc second data to my study area in QGIS?