Focusing Level-0 Sentinel1 data using SNAP

Hello,

I have a RAW (Level 0) Sentinel1 image and I need to convert it to SLC. I am wondering if SNAP can do this process. In that case, can you please explain to me how to do this RAW/SLC conversion.

Thank you!

Sorry, SNAP only works with Level-1 data. All Sentinel-1 products are
now processing to Level-1 and distributed that way by ESA and others.

1 Like

Sir ,
Is there any level 1 products that are not geometricaly not corrected that can be processed using SNAP available?
Kindly Reply

To my knowledge, Level-1 SLC Sentinel-1 products are not geometrically corrected (even the phase information is kept), if that’s what you’re looking for.

I tried sentinel level 1 slc data and tried to deburst it and then radiometrically correct it and after applying mutilooking my images are not getting loaded sigma0_vv band i s simply dark, Then i added elevation bands and i got for bands ,What does this four elevation bands related to?Can i merge all these elevation bands to gether.How to extract height information using these?

I tried sentinel level 1 slc data and tried to deburst it and then radiometrically correct it and after applying mutilooking my images are not getting loaded sigma0_vv band i s simply dark