L2A_Process --help fails and openjp2 cannot be loaded still in 2.2.1

hello, i am installing sen2cor2.2.1 in window7 OS and setup.py seems quite well except for the path string has problems with space in it. However, i can manually change the variable name and its path in system properties.

this is the environment variables before and after changing which i hope have no effect on latter warning and error.

the same question as Openjp2 is not be loaded the problem still exits here in window when installing 2.2.1

yes I check there is indeed a openjp2.dll file in D:\Program Files\Anaconda2\Scripts and all L2A _** files in D:\Program Files\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.2.1-py2.7.egg\sen2cor
I a novice to the SNAP software, any advice would be appreciated.
thank you!

The latter error message seems to indicate that you are using a windows 32 bit version. Can you confirm?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
The Win7OS is 64bit, but anaconda and python is 32bit because I have to use ArcPy, which is a library developed by ArcGIS requiring 32bit environment.

So I have to change back to 64bit if I want to install sen2cor?

Yes. 64 bit python is mandatory, as is stated in section 4 of the release note. This is clearly the reason why you run into that problems: glymur as well as the library for the atmospheric correction are expecting the 64 bit python.
32-bit Python is not compiled LargeAddressAware, meaning it will only be able to address 2GB of user addressable memory space per process thread running on either 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. This is by far to less for the atmospheric correction of the 10 m images.