Multi-size mosiac bug?

Hi guys,

Not sure if this belongs to a certain toolbox, because I have install all toolboxes and am using SNAP 6, but,

I have been trying to run Geometric Operations > Multi-size Mosiac, but it gives me strange behavior and an error.

Firstly there are two options to select from, neither of them work.

Secondly, they both give me an error. Specifically:

SEVERE [global]
java.lang.NullPointerException: No 'delegate' in BinaryFileMap@5e31702d{fo=MultiFileObject@2e60b372[Actions/Operators/org-esa-s2tbx-dataio-mosaic-ui-multiSizeMosaicAction.instance]}
	at org.openide.awt.AlwaysEnabledAction.getDelegate(AlwaysEnabledAction.java:139)
	at org.openide.awt.AlwaysEnabledAction.actionPerformed(AlwaysEnabledAction.java:187)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:376)
	at com.apple.laf.ScreenMenuItem.actionPerformed(ScreenMenuItem.java:125)
	at java.awt.MenuItem.processActionEvent(MenuItem.java:669)
	at java.awt.MenuItem.processEvent(MenuItem.java:628)
	at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEventImpl(MenuComponent.java:351)
	at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEvent(MenuComponent.java:339)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:761)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
	at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:159)
[catch] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Is this a bug, or something I need to fix on my end? And if so how?

Hi,

it is very strange to have two options for Multi-size Mosaic, perhaps something was wrong during your installation. I would suggest to uninstall SNAP and install it again from scratch (and update it from Tools -> Plugins -> Update) to see if the error persists.

Thanks, I uninstalled with the uninstalled tool, and reinstalled normally this seems to have fixed the problem.

It probably occurred because the previous install was an update install from 5.0 to 6.0.