Need someone to help test SBAS method

Hi all,
I have founded a method to create interferogram between two slave images with a common master, so that SBAS can be done by this way.
However, I’m not sure it is correct or just my case, even it looks right and can be exported to StaMPS, so I need someone to help me test it before I post on the forum.
Anyone interested and is willing to participate can send my message.
@katherine Are you interested and have time to help me test it?
Btw, the mothed is very tricky and complicated, and have to modified the source code of SNAP.
All the best,
Fei

5 Likes

Dear Fei,
Thank you for your wish to share your developments. I am definately interested in the workflow SNAP-StaMPS SB as StaMPS PS seems to be useless with S-1 images in rural areas. I hope I will find time for testing your method. Although I am a little bit concerned as am not such an expert to change the SNAP code… But I will try what I can… Maybe somebody else will join us?
All the best,
Katherine

Dear katherine,
Thank you for your support, I’m glad you are willing to help me test, don’t worry about development, you don’t need to write code, I will tell you how to do it.
It seems you close your message notification, I messaged you sometimes ago. And I hope I can tell you the method by sending message.
All the best,
Fei

Hi @FeiLiu

I am yet processing my datas for PSI, but I will like to participate in this test! Please tell me if I can to collaborate.

Sorry for my slowness :disappointed_relieved: , I have to fight with several limitations…

Hi all,
The test has made some progress, I hope more people can join us.
Anyone post in this topic will be invited.
@ABraun Are you interested in joining us?
All the best,
Fei

Thank you for thinking of me. I am still interested in this, but I am not experienced with Java and currently too busy to join, sorry.

Dear ABraun,
It’s ok even you are busy now, I just want to invite you join our discussion and hope you can watch it when you are free.

1 Like

yes, sure.

Hi @FeiLiu !
I am interested in testing the new method, since I am working also on some rural areas.
So, I am in and very excited.
Muhannad

Hi FeiLiu
I don’t understand development, but I want to join you about testing new method. :sunglasses:
Light

Hi FeiLiu,

I have done SBAS with GMTSAR so that could be nice to me. There could be a comparison between them.

Dear Fei,
I am very sorry that I can not join you now. I appeared to be unexpectedly busy. But I hope to be able to return to this work in a month or so. I think that with the Thorsten’s instructions snap_stamps_SBAS_1_0.html it will be much easier!
Sorry again,
Katherine

1 Like

Dear Fei,
I just find out today that you and other people are preparing a workflow in order to test SBAS with Sentinel-1.
I had some experience in processing SBAS with STamps and Doris with Envisat data and I would like soon to start with Stamps and SNAP with Sentinel.
I would like to test your method as well.
Regards
Buendia

Dear katherine,
It’s totally fine, we are not in a hurry, besides, I am also very busy during this time :joy:
All the best,
Fei

Hi FeiLiu
I’m very interested to join you to test SBAS method.
As I currently working on to identify surface deformation caused by open pit mining using Sentinel-1 data.
I hope you would included me in this topic to test for my case also. Maybe you could also compared with cloud service such https://geohazards-tep.eo.esa.int/. This cloud platform for inSAR processing developed by ESA is also interesting.

1 Like

Dear Will,
Could you share your tuorial or workflow of SBAS proccessing in GMTSAR? Currently, I’m using SarScape to do SBAS, but this SarScape software demands GCP-Selection conducted by the user, which lead to a great disturbance to the final result! Thanks.

Hi @sentinelgyb,

There is an example for u here: http://topex.ucsd.edu/gmtsar/downloads/

2 Likes

Aha. After reading the tutorial of GMTSAR, I feel this software maybe not as friendly as I imagined. Do you have the detail workflow of SBAS proccessing of GMTSAR? @Will Thanks.:grin:

For details, I guess u need jump into the 2nd of GMTSAR guide. Shortly, u can read this: http://qingkaikong.blogspot.tw/2016/08/sentinel-1a-data-processing.html

1 Like

Dear @Will, I cant’t open the link about SBAS proccessing of GMTSAR in this post. Could you please send it me again. Thanks very much.
Best regards,

1 Like