Pixel extraction tool

Hi,

I am doing some validation of MERIS data using the SNAP pixel extraction tool, but I am having trouble with the time constraint. I would like to extract the pixel info for the same day of the in situ data. How can I do that?

If I select 1 day as time difference constraint, I also get info with plus/minus 1 day and not exactly the same day. I also tried using 20 hours as time constraint, but again it doesn’t work.

Thank you,
Mariana

You cannot explicitly request for data of the same day. What would come closest is to set a time difference of 12 hours, so you would span a 24 hour time period.

hello good evening i am working in S2 image and i need to extract pixel value of particular GCP point since i have no idea of this step in snap so kindly let me know friends

Thank You

Use pins to export pixel values, Source of the post

Thank you very much

I just load the .img file in qgis and extract the values to a shapefile by using raster>Zonal Statistics tool? But when the same image was co-registered with other images and converted to .tif, the above mentioned technique gave different values. I was working with RADARSAT-2 images. What might be the reason? Which is the right method to extract mean back scatter values for shapefiles?

probably because the image was resampled during the coregistration?