Processing a stack of SLCs rather than individually?

Thanks for the quick response.
Its still not working though.
The graph itself looks as though it is set up for two source files.
Did you try it with the whole stack or just a couple of data sets?

Jon

I tried both. First, I did it with just 2 SLC scenes to get to know the tool. After that worked, I put all of my scenes in the Batch processing tool:

Maybe the problem is caused by your data? How many scenes do you want to process?
I had no problems to process my scenes. However, I am not quite sure which scene was used as master scene - or whether one can choose the master scene manually…

Dear colleagues,
Have you succeed in processing Sentinel-1 data with STAMPS?
I am also trying to process the Sentinel-1 data with STAMPS. But I bumped into problems in the very beginning. I can not export or save results of co-registration in GAMMA format.

I tried to save results of TOPS co-registration and interferogram formation in Gamma format as well as export the result saved as .dim to gamma format. I can export in any other format (envi, for example) but not gamma. I also tried Envisat data instead of Sentinel - the same mistake. I use SNAP 2.0.2 with Linux 12. 04 and 14.04. If someone could give any advise how to overcome this problem it would be highly appreciated!

Dear katherine,
I have the same problem with Sentinel-1 data, I can write every data format except the GAMMA format, that I need. Did you (or anybody) find a solution? I’m working with SNAP 3.0.4 Version on Windows.
Thanks a lot!

Dear Anna,

Please always use the most up-to-date version of SNAP (today 4.0 with all module updates). We do not support obsolete versions and only fix bugs in the current version.

Marcus

Dear Marcus,

thank you for your quick response.
I also tried this latest version on a colleagues PC (also Windows) and there was the same error message. Interestingly even though this error message occured, Snap created a par file. But I am wondering if this file is correct because it is very short (it contains 10 lines and does not look like an original GAMMA par file). Did I something wrong?

Anna

Dear Anna,
If you simply want to export your data to Gamma format - it did not work in earlier release but now it works perfectly. But if you want to use Stamps - it is much more complicated. We are waiting for the test release of the softwear, please, see

Best wishes,
Katherine

The Gamma writer has only been created to support the StaMPS export. Therefore, it does not fully write all the metadata according to the Gamma format but just the metadata needed by StaMPS. An update with the StaMPS export is coming soon. We still have some issues to fix.

Thank you Luis!
We’ll be patient! Looking forward to test it!
Katherine

lveci
October 11
The Gamma writer has only been created to support the StaMPS export. Therefore, it does not fully write all the metadata according to the Gamma format but just the metadata needed by StaMPS. An update with the StaMPS export is coming soon. We still have some issues to fix.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
katherine
October 6
Dear Anna, If you simply want to export your data to Gamma format - it did not work in earlier release but now it works perfectly. But if you want to use Stamps - it is much more complicated. We are waiting for the test release of the softwear, please, see

Best wishes, Katherine

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here .

All the best,
Katherine

Hi all,
The unrealesed version of S1TBX 5.0 already working (ie StaMPS export) ? Or still need tests (for StaMPS export)?
Thank you very much for this tool
Best regards, Stanislav

The S1 Backgeocoding has been updated to support coregistering multiple slaves. Currently, you can only create interferograms for each slave with the same master. We’ll update this in the next couple of months to support choosing which interferograms to create based on baseline/time.
The stamps export for PSI appears to be complete. I’ve sent a pre-release for testing to some users here who have requested it. The export for SBAS has not yet been started.

1 Like

Hi
Sutch problems I solve with command promt interface. I am windos user, but I am sure that scripting is supportet in Linux to

Hi lveci. Has the export for SBAS been completed ? Thanks

Please do it ASAP.

Hi and thank you for your hard work!
I would like to know if, together with SBAS interfereogram generation tool it will be possible to generate interferograms “pair by pair”, i.e. image 1 with image 2, image 2 with image 3 and so on, being the first image of the pair the master image, and the second the slave one, having given as input a stack of images

Thank you very much
Luca

1 Like

Hi Lveci,
just wanted to ask if actually it is implemented on SNAP the possibility to change the master and to allow interferogram (or coherence) extraction couple by couple (1-2,2-3,…) in order to get all reults coregistered to the same master at the end?
thank you in advance

2 Likes

Dear Lveci ,

1. I wish to process sentinel1 image data PSInSAR/SBAS using SNAP?
    Please tell how to perform back geo-coding of multiple images as it (SNAP) is taking first two images in batch processing.
  2. I have processed data for DInSAR deformation detection. Could not find justified results after unwrapping and viewing on google earth.
    Steps performed are:1. S1 TOPS Corregistration with ESD
  3. Interferogram
  4. TOPSAR Deburst
  5. Topo Phase Removal
  6. Multilook
  7. Goldstein Phase Filter
  8. Snaphu Export
  9. Snaphu process in command line
  10. Snaphu Import
  11. Phase to Displacement
  12. Terrain correction
  13. google earth export.

Please suggest parameters for processing.
Labdslide event date 13 August 2017
Extent 60mx250m
Images taken; 1. S1_IW_SLC_1SDV_ 12August
2. S1_IW_SLC_1SDV_ 24August

Regards
ASVirk

regarding PSI: Did you see this overview? About the STaMPS category

regarding DInSAR: Suggesting parameters for unknown study sites is quite hard. But if your results are not good enough you can check if you find pairs with

• better coherence
  • less atmospheric disturbance
  • better perpendicular baseline

See this PDF with some hints on suitable conditions: http://www.esa.int/esapub/tm/tm19/TM-19_ptB.pdf10
Chapters 1.3 and 1.4.1

hi, what is the difference betwen coregistration with esd and without it? I mean is it necessary that we do it with esd for psi?

Please take a look at this post, it clarifies the use ESD,

Source of the post