Sen2cor 2.3.0 no ha sido capaz de instalar, (con Python - Anaconda3-4.2.0-Windows-x86_64)

After installing sen2cor I get this message Can someone help me with that?

“L2A_Process --help” >>>>

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\Scripts\L2A_Process-script.py”, line 11, in
load_entry_point(‘sen2cor==2.3.0’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘L2A_Process’)()
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.5.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 565, in load_entry_point
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.5.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2598, in load_entry_point
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.5.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2258, in load
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.5.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2264, in resolve
File “C:\Users\JULIO\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.0-py3.5.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Process.py”, line 9, in
import cPickle as pickle
ImportError: No module named 'cPickle’

C:\Users\JULIO>

Hi Julio,

In the sen2cor user manual ( http://step.esa.int/thirdparties/sen2cor/2.3.0/[L2A-SUM]%20S2-PDGS-MPC-L2A-SUM%20[2.3.0].pdf), it says that the Python version used is 2.7:
“The Sen2Cor application version 2.3.0 works under the umbrella of the Anaconda (Python 2.7) distribution package. It is tested with Anaconda2 version 4.2.”
It seems that you are trying to execute it under Python 3.5, and they are not compatible. See for example:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/742782/how-to-install-cpickle-on-python-3-4

So, I recommend you to install Anaconda2 (with python 2.7) and re-install sen2cor.

Thank you. For helping me solve the problem !!

Hi Obarrilero,

Same for me here but with the last versions available:

C:\Users\chbr>L2A_Process --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\Scripts\L2A_Process-script.py”, line 11, in
load_entry_point(‘sen2cor==2.3.1’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘L2A_Process’)()
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.6.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 565, in load_entry_point
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.6.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2598, in load_entry_point
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.6.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2258, in load
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\setuptools-27.2.0-py3.6.egg\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2264, in resolve
File “C:\Users\chbr\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.1-py3.6.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Process.py”, line 9, in
import cPickle as pickle
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘cPickle’

Do you know what I should do?

Thank you

Chloe

Hi Chloe,

you are using Anaconda3, which by default includes python 3. Sen2cor requires python2.7, so you could install Anaconda2 or change the python version of your Anaconda3 installation (see https://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/faq#does-anaconda-include-python-2-or-python-3) . I recommend you to install Anaconda2, I think it should be easier.

ok thanks a lot!