SEN2COR 2.4.0 crashes with BRDF correction methods 11, 12, 21, 22

I have issues with the standalone Windows SEN2COR 2.4.0 throwing exceptions when I attempt BRDF correction methods 11, 12, 21 and 22. The exception thrown is no such node referring to “/arrays/B05”:

Process L2A_ProcessTile-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\multiprocessing\process.py”, line 258, in _bootstrap
self.run()
File “c:\Sen2Cor\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor\L2A_ProcessTile.py”, line 125, in run
if self.process_10() == False:
File “c:\Sen2Cor\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor\L2A_ProcessTile.py”, line 182, in process_10
return self.process()
File “c:\Sen2Cor\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor\L2A_ProcessTile.py”, line 219, in process
if ac.process() == False:
File “L2A_AtmCorr.py”, line 3258, in L2A_AtmCorr.L2A_AtmCorr.process (L2A_AtmCorr.c:77388)
File “L2A_AtmCorr.py”, line 8571, in L2A_AtmCorr.L2A_AtmCorr.prepare_rho_retrieval (L2A_AtmCorr.c:234410)
File “L2A_AtmCorr.py”, line 8349, in L2A_AtmCorr.L2A_AtmCorr.find_vegetation_pixels_vari_a3 (L2A_AtmCorr.c:228017)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor\L2A_Tables.py”, line 2153, in getBand
node = h5file.get_node(’/arrays’, bandName)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\site-packages\tables\file.py”, line 1593, in get_node
node = self._get_node(nodepath)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\site-packages\tables\file.py”, line 1541, in _get_node
node = self._node_manager.get_node(nodepath)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\site-packages\tables\file.py”, line 437, in get_node
node = self.node_factory(key)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\site-packages\tables\group.py”, line 1160, in _g_load_child
node_type = self._g_check_has_child(childname)
File “c:\Sen2Cor\lib\site-packages\tables\group.py”, line 395, in _g_check_has_child
% (self._v_pathname, name))
NoSuchNodeError: group / does not have a child named /arrays/B05
Progress[%]: 100.00 : Application terminated successfully.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a fresh download of the standalone windows SEN2COR. The same exception occurs with BRDF correction methods of 11, 12, 21, 22. I am assuming that this is related to the classifications and not the terrian.

Help

Clarence

1 Like

Same Error, any help?

Peter

I have the same issue on sen2cor v2.4.0.
A workaround is to avoid the processing of bands at 10 m resolution, I confirm that the process reach successfully the end if ‘–resolution 20’ argument is used when running sen2cor.
Since this problems was affecting also the previous version, as also reported in this post, I am wondering if sen2cor developers are aware of this bug since it has not been corrected in the last release.

Federico

1 Like