Sen2cor "target product " option in I/O Parameters tab not showing up

Hello guys,

Hope all are well. Pretty new to SNAP and sen2cor here. First time I have used it for optical, although already used for Sentinel 1 SAR images. I have managed to install anaconda, and sen2cor according to the pdf available online. The sen2cor plugin option shows up fine, however, whenever I open it there is no “target product” option within the I/O Parameters tab. I tried to run anyway to have a go at it, and see what happens but there has also been an error. Did a printscr of the error and tab issue. Couldn’t find any associated error. Appreciate any help. Cheers

Error log:
Sentinel-2 Level 2A Prototype Processor (Sen2Cor), 2.2.1, created: 2016.04.29 started …
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\D_Amore\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.2.1-py2.7.egg/sen2cor/L2A_Process.py”, line 283, in
sys.exit(main())
File “C:\Users\D_Amore\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.2.1-py2.7.egg/sen2cor/L2A_Process.py”, line 228, in main
L2A_TILES = updateTiles(config)
File “C:\Users\D_Amore\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.2.1-py2.7.egg/sen2cor/L2A_Process.py”, line 33, in updateTiles
L1C_TILES = config.createOrUpdateL2A_UserProduct()
File “C:\Users\D_Amore\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.2.1-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\L2A_Config.py”, line 3086, in createOrUpdateL2A_UserProduct
os.rename(oldfile, newfile)
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified
Process exited with value 1
Finished tool execution in 1 seconds

Diogo

you don’t choose a target product in the module. A new product called S2A_USER… is created in the same directory as the source product.

source: http://step.esa.int/thirdparties/sen2cor/2.2.1/S2PAD-VEGA-SUM-0001-2.2.pdf

But the error shouln’t occur either. Were you able to choose a source product? In your screenshot it’s empty.

Hi there mate,

Appreciate the reply,

I did select a source product. And, also, did know that the target product would be saved automatically, I just was not sure whether that saving option was meant to be gone from the sen2cor plugin interface for good or whether something went wrong for me.

Anyhow, I managed to identify the issue, the folder path was too long. I placed the source product in C:\ and it did work fine!

Hope it helps other

Cheers

nice to hear you found a solution!

Hi everybody
I´m trying to make a acorrection with batch procesing, using a graph with sen2cor, but there is an error in target product file:

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance.