A org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException exception has occurred. Click Show Details or see the messages.log file located in your

A org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException exception has occurred.
Click Show Details or see the messages.log file located in your C:\Users\MR.RD\AppData\Roaming\SNAP\var\log folder

1 Like

Please provide more details on your error. We cannot help based on this information.

Also, a little bit of form is maybe a good start for a question / conversation. There are humans behind computers :slight_smile:

Copy/paste the error on google search is a always a good beginning, but copy/pasting in a topic title/content doesn’t really motivate me to investigate your issue.

1 Like

when an error message pops up in SNAP, you are directly redirected to the forum if you click on “report error”. Maybe some understand it as a kind of “logfile submission form” and are not aware that these errors are not automatically registered. If the link would lead to a topic “how to submit errors” which lists what information is required, these misundestandings could be avoided.

1 Like

Ah ok now I understand :slight_smile: My bad

I don’t know if this is the case - just a thought :thinking:

1 Like

I have also thought several times that this could be improved. I added a ticket for this (SNAP-939).

1 Like

did you solve this problem??

1 Like

I have the same problem anyone knows how to solve it?

1 Like

@vir - we need more information:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Getting “ZipError: zip END header not found” when reading S2 data