I re-projected a Sentinel 3 EFR image to UTM with geocoding enabled using SNAP 6.0.0 and I noticed a small non-contiguous data in the output as a result. This appears to be an artifact and I have not totally figured out what may be causing it.
Product ID: S3A_OL_1_EFR____20180213T055324_20180213T055624_20180213T072548_0180_028_005_4320_SVL_O_NR_002
The image is fairly far south with the center at -75 degrees latitude and the southern most point is at ~ -84 degrees, so I suspect that might be too far south for the projection step. Included is the processing graph I used since there might be a setting I have there that might actually be causing this issue.
If anyone has any information regarding what may be causing these artifacts that will be helpful. I will try to confirm if it is indeed a latitude issue in the meantime.
test_output.xml (3.0 KB)