Baseline information with snappy

Hi, I am trying to use StatBaselinesChart.java or an other class from org.esa.s1tbx.insar.rcp.toolviews.insar_statistics to get baseline values into python. I was not able to load the class with:

import snappy
baselchart = snappy.jpy.get_type(‘org.esa.s1tbx.insar.rcp.toolviews.insar_statistics.StatBaselinesChart’)

For an other class this approach worked well:
InSARStackOverview = snappy.jpy.get_type(‘org.esa.s1tbx.insar.gpf.InSARStackOverview’)

Anyway, I think the problem is, that StatBaselineChart is in **s1tbx/s1tbx-op-insar-ui/src/main/java/**org/esa/s1tbx/insar/rcp/toolviews/insar_statistics/

and not in /s1tbx/s1tbx-op-insar/src/main/java/org/esa/s1tbx/insar/gpf/

Therefore my question is, how to import a class from s1tbx/s1tbx-op-insar-ui/src/main/java/org/esa/s1tbx/insar/rcp/toolviews/insar_statistics

I know that I can get the values out of SNAP by copy to clipboard, but my goal is to get them automatically to use them in a SBAS workflow for ifg pair selection.

These UI classes cannot be used from snappy. I don’t know this SAR stuff. But it seems even the underlying computations can not be used. I can’t really help. Maybe it was not intended to be used as API.
@lveci Can you help here?

Initially this functionality was only meant as a chart to assist the user in the gui. We would need to make the baseline calculations available as API.