Details about SRTM 1sec HGT for Topographic phase removal

Hello,

Can you please help me with details about the SRTM 1sec HGT that exists in the options for Topographic phase removal. I need to know the acquisition date of the DEM but I can’t find it in the help

Thank you!

I believe it’s from a shuttle mission in 2000

My 5 cents.

Blockquote

The SRTM data files have names like “N34W119.hgt”. What do the letters and numbers refer to, and what is “.hgt” format?

Each data file covers a one-degree-of-latitude by one-degree-of-longitude block of Earth’s surface. The first seven characters indicate the southwest corner of the block, with N, S, E, and W referring to north, south, east, and west. Thus, the “N34W119.hgt” file covers latitudes 34 to 35 North and longitudes 118-119 West (this file includes downtown Los Angeles, California). The filename extension “.hgt” simply stands for the word “height”, meaning elevation. It is NOT a format type. These files are in “raw” format (no headers and not compressed), 16-bit signed integers, elevation measured in meters above sea level, in a “geographic” (latitude and longitude array) projection, with data voids indicated by -32768. International 3-arc-second files have 1201 columns and 1201 rows of data, with a total filesize of 2,884,802 bytes ( = 1201 x 1201 x 2). United States 1-arc-second files have 3601 columns and 3601 rows of data, with a total filesize of 25,934,402 bytes ( = 3601 x 3601 x 2). For more information read the text file “SRTM_Topo.txt” at http://edcftp.cr.usgs.gov/pub/data/srtm/Readme.htm