Error creating a new user in Sentinel Data Hub

Hi there,

I know this is not directly related to SNAP, but I did not identify any other fit topic. Anyhow, I have encountered the following problem: a friend of mine wants to sign up to the Sentinel Hub. He managed to create a new user and tried to log in. At this step, he gets an error message, over and over again. He even tried to reset his password and log in again. No success. I have tried with my own credentials and I encounter no problem, but when I change with his credentials I get the same error. Does anyone have a clue why is this happening? It’s odd.

Did you confirm the account? You should have received an email after the registration with a link to confirm it.

Dear Cristina,

I remember that in the past I had to wait some days before having an account activated (1 week or some like this).

https://scihub.copernicus.eu/twiki/do/view/SciHubWebPortal/APIHubDescription

So, I guess your friend just need to wait…

Good luck!

Hello and sorry for the big delay, I have been completely silent over the holidays! Happy New Year!

I don’t know what to say about the receiving of a confirmation e-mail, but as far as I know, it didn’t happen during that work day. I’ll check with my colleague and come back. Some of us are still on holiday. Thanks for your answers!