Error in C2RCC batch processing

Dear,

I am trying to run C2RCC as a batch processing for subsets of Sentinel3/OLCI (input files are .dim). I’m using MAC and an adapted processDataset.bash file from one that I found in the forum (see the attached .xml and .bash files). However, I’m getting an error when trying to run it. Here are my call and errors:
bash processDataset.bash /Users/amalia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/processDataset.bash /Users/amalia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/gpt_olcic2rcc_graphsxml.xml “/Users/amalia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/2016/SNAP_subset_2016” “/Users/amalia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/2016/C2RCC” c2rcc

#‘: not a valid identifier##################ng
#’: not a valid identifier/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/gpt_olcic2rcc_graphsxml.xml
#‘: not a valid identifier3: export: file #': not a valid identifierlia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/2016/SNAP_subset_2016 #': not a valid identifierlia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/2016/C2RCC processDataset.bash: line 3: export: name,’: not a valid identifier
‘: not a valid identifier 3: export: `processing
############################################’: not a valid identifier
mkdir: : No such file or directory
ls: /*.dim: No such file or directory

could anyone, please, help me with this issue?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Amália
gpt_olcic2rcc_graphsxml.xml (1.6 KB)
processDataset.bash (1.7 KB)

In your graph, in the “node id”, you could write “cr2cc”. This will not solved the problem, but it is nice to have the nodes denominated with the function you are using, especially if you would like to include more nodes later that use the results of the previous nodes as input (not the case here).

I am not sure for bash, but for sh it is usually needed a “Read” node in your xml. I send you attached an example that was working for me in mc.
OLCI_gpt_v2_dir.sh (424 Bytes)
OLCI_subset_idepix_c2rcc_v2.xml (4.4 KB)

Thanks a lot for the quick response!
How can I call the command? Because I got a message: permission denied: /Users/amalia/Documents/ICMAN/DINOPHISYS/SENTINEL_3/OLCI_gpt_v2_dir.sh

Thank you very much for your help and for sharing your codes

sh OLCI_gpt_v2_dir.sh should work

Hi Ana,
Thank you so much for helping!
I get this message now.
Error: [NodeId: ReadOp@sourceProduct] Specified ‘file’ [3G] does not exist.
Please, could you help me with this issue?
Thanks a lot!
Amália

Ah, ok, put a space in between the name of the product and the -c 3G part. Let me know if that was the problem please.

Dear Ana,
It worked great!
Thank you very much!
Best regards
Amália

2 Likes