Error in Subset operation

Hello forum, @ABraun @saiplanner
I was getting error in subset operation. I tried both pixel coordinates and geographic coordinates

The error is "The name ESD measurement is not legal for JDOM/XML elements: XML name ‘ESD measurement’ cannot contain the character "

can anyone help in this problem

Thanks in advance.

As an alternative: Does zooming in and right click > Spatial Subset from View work instead?

I tried this one, no binary files are generated only config file generated
and I want to save the subset as PolSARpro format

sorry, this was not clear from your post. If you want to use SNAP data in PolSAR pro, you can follow these guidelines: importing Sentinel-1 datasets for advanced polarimetric processing in PolSARpro - YouTube

Yes @ABraun

I followed that video tutorial before posting this topic

and got the aforementioned error
"The name ESD measurement is not legal for JDOM/XML elements: XML name ‘ESD measurement’ cannot contain the character "

Could this line also be removed line the baseline information as described in the video?

@ABraun
I didn’t get any solution for this error

in the video one of viewer answered like this “you have to open the dim file of the product with a text editor and remove spaces in the <MDElem name=> tag. Then save the dim file and re-open the product in SNAP. You will be able to export it to PolSARpro format afterwards.”

Where can I find .dim file to edit. Can you please guide

Thank you

in the folder is where you saved your Sentinel-1 product.
A descripton of the BEAM DIMAP format is given here: I want to use a product processed in SNAP in another software

In my product folder i couldn’t find the .dim file
S1A_IW_SLC__1SDV_20150112T165544_20150112T165611_004141_00504C_4DE2

I think I’m getting confused
This is my product

I couldn’t get what actually it is.
I mean where I need to delete the spaces

Can anyone please guide me
Thank you

the path to the dim file is displayed in your screenshot