Forming multi-spectral image of tile downloaded from sentinel l2a dataset in SNAP

I opened tile downloaded from sentinel l2a dataset on SNAP. Now I want to combine all 13 bands to form an image. Is it possible to do so?

EDIT : Combine the 13 images of different wavelengths to form a single image (for example a single tiff file).

They are all opened at once if you downloaded the data in the official SAFE format.
Just select the file MTD_MSIL2A.xml in the product folder or directly select the downloaded zip file and you get all the bands in SNAP.

Yes all the bands are visible, but I want to overlay them somehow and form a single image out of them. Is that possible?

I’m not sure what you want to achieve.
You can use the Layer Manager to display multiple bands in the view.
If you want to have a single file at the end you can resample the data to a common resolution and then export to GeoTiff or NetCDF.
You can use the subset operation to define which content you would like to include in the exported file.
Please note, If you export to GeoTiff, the raw unscaled values are exported. You need to divide the values by 10000 in other applications to get the reflectance values.

you can also right-click and select “Open RGB image window” to combine the band to a color composite.

‘If you want to have a single file at the end you can resample the data to a common resolution and then export to GeoTiff or NetCDF.’

This is what I wanted to do. Used subset operation for the same.