From snappy import ProductIO

I am trying to run a simple script to read sentinel data and begin with some basic band math.

The first line of my code is:
from snappy import ProductIO

I am running SNAP version 6 on my system and using Spyder in Aanconda to run the script.

Post running the script I am getting this error which says:
ImportError: No module named snappy

Can anybody please help me out of this issue.

Regards
Arnab

Have you already run the snappy/python configuration, either during installation or later?
You can have a look at this guide what is necessary to get snappy running:
https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/50855941/Configure+Python+to+use+the+SNAP-Python+snappy+interface

While installing SNAP I have given the path of the python.exe as
C:\Users\Computer Name\Anaconda2\python.exe

When I try to run
snappy-conf “C:\Users\Computer Name\Anaconda2\python.exe”

I get an error which says
Python configuration error: Python configuration failed.
Command [“C:\Users\Computer Name\Anaconda2\python.exe” .\snappyutil.py --snap_home C:\PROGRA~1\snap --java_module “C:\Program Files\snap\snap\modules\org-esa-snap-snap-python.jar” --force --log_file .\snappyutil.log --jvm_max_mem 22G --java_home C:\PROGRA~1\snap\jre --req_arch amd64]
failed with return code 30.
Please check the log file ‘C:\Users\Computer Name\ .snap\snap-python\snappy\snappyutil.log’.

Try setting JAVA_HOME, JDK_HOME, PYTHON_HOME and the PATH for python at the environmental settings of your pc (if you use windows). There could be a confusion between various java and python versions present at your pc or they could be not visible from the command line you are using.
Try to use the conda command line instead of the windows one. At least for me that worked. I used OSGeo instead of conda (I don’t have Anaconda installed), but from the OSGeo command line I managed to install snappy successfully while from the windows command line I had similar errors like yours.
I’m not sure whether this will fix your problem but you can try.