GPT StatisticsOp Error: Error: No input products found that matches the criteria

Dear all,

I want to make statistics of my NetCDF data which include some annual chlorophll-a data of global ocean produced by myself not from oceancolor/gsfc. Because there are most data, I write a script with matlab to call the gpt.exe in SNAP 6.0 in windows 10. However, the script cannot work. And the Error was:

INFO: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.operators.tooladapter.ToolAdapterIO: Initializing external tool adapters
Executing processing graph
WARNING: org.esa.snap.dataio.netcdf.util.MetadataUtils: Missing configuration property ‘snap.dataio.netcdf.metadataElementLimit’. Using default (100).
90%WARNING: org.esa.snap.statistics.ProductValidator: Product skipped. The product ‘chlora_mean_4km_d5’ does not contain a geo coding.
done.
org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: No input products found that matches the criteria.
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.graph.GraphProcessor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(GraphProcessor.java:363)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)
Caused by: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: No input products found that matches the criteria.
at org.esa.snap.statistics.StatisticsOp.doExecute(StatisticsOp.java:204)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.executeOperator(OperatorContext.java:1243)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:65)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
… 3 more

Error: No input products found that matches the criteria.

And, the command is:
gpt.exe chlora_mean_4km_d5.xml -p chlora_mean_4km_d5.par -Ssource=chlora_mean_4km_d5.nc -PoutputAsciiFile=chlora_mean_4km_stat.txt

The xml and par was uploaded as attachments.

Could someone give me some suggestions? Does the SNAP support the no-geolation file? Or, the configuration of gpt.exe parameters was wrong?

Best Regards,
Zhigang
chlora_mean_4km_d5.par (349 Bytes)
chlora_mean_4km_d5.xml (1.8 KB)

The reason why it is not working is that your input does not have a geo coding as said in this message.

If you equip your data with a geo-information it should work.

Thanks Marco. Actually, my file does includ the latitude and longitude dataset in netcdf4. I guess that the gpt.exe cannot identify my file organization. I will use the my function to extract pixel values instead of the gpt.exe.

Best Regards,
Zhigang