GPU InSAR processing using CUDA

If you’re interested in fast InSAR processing, this may be of interest:

I worked on a fork to create a POSIX compliant version (which can run on linux):

Check it out and let me know if you are interested in pushing this further, e.g. into GRD processing, etc.

Guido

1 Like

Hi

Great work, I was already porting it using CMake, your porting approach seems feasible and fast (similar like I was thinking to do).
How did you manage to create a suitable DEM file? I was using SRTM3 one, but the outcome is simply a picture filled with no values, although on the command line it prints all the processings of the bursts. I understand that SRTM1_sec is the only format to go? How did you create large enough one for the scene? Simply merging with gdal separate DEM files?

Sven,

Thanks for looking into this. I am building a GeoTIFF from the SRTM_1Sec tiles, using VRT and gdal_translate. Download the tiles first and make sure they cover the entire scene. I think it should work for SRTM_3sec.

In the TODO list I suggest that, since the code is GDAL aware, it could also work with VRT directly. I just did not try it yet.

Guido

1 Like