How to export SCLF1C multi-angle info (incidence angles and TB corrosponding)

I downloaded MIR_SCLF1C data via EOli-sa, and opened it with ESA S-3 Toolbox 1.0.1.

The multi incidence angles and TB corrosponding can only be viewed by the tool named ‘Shows the SMOS grid point brightness temperature data table’, but can not find as datasets listed as ‘Bands’ in the ‘Products View’. And if I want to export this multi-angle info, I have to do that manually and also can not fix the location.

I wrote to find help on how to export such multi-angle info automatically, for example, is there any tool like ‘pixel extractions’ which could acquire fixed pixel info by batch?

The document ‘SO-TN-IDR-GS-005 (v5.31)’ said ‘The following table describes the XML schema used to decode the binary contents of this type of record. The tag element used to describe the first DSR structure name in the XML schema shall be Swath_Snapshot_List, and the second one is Temp_Swath_Full.’ Does that mean I should write some XML codes to read such MIR_SCLF1C data??

There is a function for exporting SMOS grid point data available from the File -> Export … menu, isn’t it?

Thank you so much for your reply ~~~ it seems the reply is restricted to limited length, and I wrote an email instead ~~

Thank you so much for your reply ~~~

However, with Beam or S-3 toolbox, when we use the SMOS tool to browse the multi-angle info, it does provide a function to export that info, but it’s hard to fix the pixel, since when the mouse moved, the value will be changed, and you don’t know which pixel is saved … another problem is, though I just focus on one pixel, the temporal analysis will need thousands of data during a long time period, and it’s impossible to do the export manually one by one.

I saw that SNAP S-3 2.0 does provide batch processing function, but this new version can not open SCLF1C data as the previous version like 1.0.1, I guess it needs some plugins, and that would be another problem for me to solve …

Anyway, thank you for your reply, I’m now trying to use IDL to open and read the SCLF1C data, and still fighting with the XML format header file …

Hi, sorry, I just tried as you said File -> Other Exports -> Export SMOS Grid Point, under the environment of BEAM 5.0, and just choose one pin, the multi-angle of that pin can be exported! Really thank you ~~~ Next step is to try to do this export batchly and make sure that the pixel that I want to have!

Hi, sorry, I just tried as you said File -> Other Exports -> Export SMOS Grid Point, under the environment of BEAM 5.0, and just choose one pin, the multi-angle of that pin can be exported!

Really thank you ~~~

Next step is to try to do this export batchly and make sure that the pixel that I want to have!

Thank you for your nice feedback. I do not have BEAM or SNAP installed, but as far as I remember, there is an option to do the grid point export for all files in a directory.

yes it is, you can choose all files within a directory, and seem you can export batchly, I will have a try ~~really thank you ~~~ I have stuck in this problem for days, and your help releases me ~~~