How to prepare Sentinel-1 images stack for PSI/SBAS in SNAP

Hello @Fikretjfm

I am also using Matlab16b but in Linux. Can you show us your parameters, type >> getparm in Matlab.

1 Like

Hi @bayzidul,

I was using Matlab in Windows. I am going to try under Linux then If I get same error, I will show my parameters.
Thanks

Thank you for your answer @bayzidul.
It helps me for process next step

Dear ABraun and FeiLiu

How to save bands 20150406.lon and 20150406.lat into geo folder.
I just save as, but file stack deb file

Thank you

I don’t quite understand your issue but this should still be valid:

1 Like

Dear katherine

I still can not run step 11/run mt_prep_gamma from the INSAR_master data directory
could you help me

ok, I got it. Thank a lot A Braun

First I would like to thank to everyone who contributed to SNAP/StaMPS workflow. I am currently stuck at first step of StaMPS processing, similar to @jefriza post above. When I try to execute mt_prep_gamma, I get this message “-bash: /cygdrive/c/Temp/StaMPS/bin/mt_prep_gamma: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory” or “/cygdrive/c/Temp/StaMPS/bin/mt_prep_gamma: mt_prep_gamma: line 56: syntax error near unexpected token 4'" " line 56: exit(4)’”. I am working on windows 10 using cygwin. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong and how to overcome this? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Dear Bayzidul

It seems that I could not install Stamp in src directory.

thank you

Dear jefriza,
I am sorry but I work under Linux. Please, ask somebody having experience with installation of StaMPS under cygwin.
Good luck,
Katherine

1 Like

Hi @bayzidul, @FeiLiu,

I tried my last step under Linux but I got same error same as under Windows. Please help me. I want to obtain the results after giving so much time on it. There is nobody got this same error with me so nobody will bother with this error and I will not get the solution of this error. I am so confused :confused: :confused:
thanks and my parameters are following in pics.

Hi, Fikretjfm
I don’t know why you get this error under linux, did you do mt_prep_gamma step under window and use the result in ps_load_initial step under linux? Maybe this can cause error.

Hi @FeiLiu,

I will try mt_prep_gamma step under Linux. Yes, I am doing this step under Windows and then ps_initial step under Linux then I got this error both Windows and Linux.
Thanks

yes, it run in linux

however I can not mount the stamps export (24 Gb), not enough (8.5Gb) to proceed in linux.

sorry I signed in with different account. I do not remember my pswrd.

Hi @Fikretjfm

I’m just like you, but I am changed the version of the SNAP, and I will go others tests. Me too have given so much time on it!!! but we must insist!!!

1 Like

Hi @gabrielaquintana77,
I will try to use TC corrected subsets in PSI export. Also new version of snap will be used under windows and linux. I hope we will get the results.

Hi @Fikretjfm
I hope you will have success soon. BTW, I have tried to figure it out what could be the possible reason for that error. I got some idea that this is related to directory setting (i.e. if you run Mt_prep in one directory and ps_load in another directory), but can’t get something concrete.
In the case of using TC data, I got some idea from Annamaria that we have to change the map Projection to “UTM Zone” (Range-Doppler Terrain Correction process), otherwise StaMPS Export will not generate all four folders.

Have Fun

2 Likes

I think, I can not installed stamps either in cygwin or linux.

2days ago, before I re-install linuxmint, StaMPS was running when make install under src folder (to get more partision in linux, from 8.5 GB to >100GB).

environmental variable:
variable name cygwin64
variable value C:\cygwin64\usr\local\StaMPS_v3.3b1

system variable path:
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;SystemRoot\system32;SystemRoot;SystemRoot\System32\Wbem;SYSTEMROOT\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\NTRU Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin;C:\Program Files\NTRU Cryptosystems\NTRU TCG Software Stack\bin;C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Gemalto\Access Client\v5;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\DLLShared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\AudioCore;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2015b\runtime\win64;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2015b\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\bin\win64;C:\Program Files (x86)\ASF_Tools\MapReady 3.1;C:\Program Files (x86)\ASF_Tools\MapReady 3.1\lib;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn;C:\cygwin64\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2015b\polyspace\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Runtime\v90\runtime\win64;C:\cygwin64\usr\local\StaMPS_v3.3b1;C:%cygwin64%\bin;C:%cygwin64%\sbin;C:%cygwin64%\usr\bin;C:%cygwin64%\usr\sbin;C:%cygwin64%\usr\local\bin;C:%cygwin64%\usr\local\sbin

anyone could help me.

thank you

Have you tried to download and install gcc-g++: GNU compiler collection (C++) package for cygwin?

1 Like

Thank you @jozep
It very helpful for me.
It is work

I follow this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZQVHbu5E4