It´s trying to download an old version of the software (snap-rcp-5.0.6 is outdated by 5.0.7). Did you click in “check for updates” to reload the list of packages? If it´s not working I would reinstall SNAP.
I have 13 images(1 master and 12 slaves), I split them into 3 stack(each has 1 master and 4 slaves) and export them separately, after I merge them and process them by StaMPS, I get the result as above(the 12th ifg is the master-master ifg).
The PSs seems right, because the fringe they formed are just like ifgs. However, it is very strange that 1-4 ifgs fringe are similar, 5-8 ifgs fringe are similar, 9-12(except master-master) ifgs fringe are similar, but they are quite different from each other. And the similar ifgs belongs to same stack.
I was thinking it maybe in the interferogram formation step, I have done Substract flat-earth phase, since they belong to different stack, the result might be different.
I tried not to substract flat-earth pahse in interferogram formation, but the result is not good, fringes are too dense. Maybe put all images into one stack can solve this, but it requires very high memory.
Do anyone has an idea or meet the same problem?@katherine@ABraun
Thank you for your hint, I just do the experiments as you said, you guess right, the stack topo romoval result are different from single pair, but the ifg are same before topo removal, and just like you have described, the topo removal of stack has some problem and I can not get right result. Do you have any progress now?
Dear @FeiLiu, i’m sorry that you have this problem.
I contacted @lveci last week but I haven’t had answer. I haven’t had time to check the source code, expecially beacuse i don’t know java language. I think that this is a big problem for not expert users. @ABraun Have idea about who I can contact?
Anyway, as i wrote in another post, i bypass the problem with the creation of a stack with results of single pairs elaborations (in this case you must rename all images removing “slvx_xxxxxx”, otherwise StaMPS export doesn’t find the correct images).
Yes, all of my stacks have the same master, but thanks annamaria, I now find the problem is because the wrong output of topo phase removal, the result of topo phase removal of stack and single paris are different, and I think the stack topo phase removal may have some problems.
The workflow described in this post (and the ones referring to it later on) is outdated and no longer recommended, because new versions of SNAP and StaMPS have been released. Please have a look at this updated list of instructions: StaMPS - Detailled instructions
The StaMPS export tool needs two layers: a layer with coregistred images+deburst (layer1) and another layer (layer2) with interferograms which topographic phase is removed.
Layer1 is obtained with backgeocoding+deburst of images.
As the results obtained with the topographic tool are wrong, I created interferograms for individual pairs and then created a stack (layer3).
For example, in case of 5 images, of which 1 master and 4 slaves, i created layer3 in this way: 1) I processed 4 single pairs (backgeocoding, deburst (and possibly subset), interferogram, topographic phase removal, export) and I obtained 4 different results. 2) I created a stack of these 4 results / pairs (with Create stack tool). In this stack, the images must be renamed with a name compatible with what appears in layer1 (for example, if the pair is 29Apr2015 and 22Jul2015, in layer1 you have i_IW1_VV_mst_29Apr2015, q_IW1_VV_mst_29Apr2015, i_IW1_VV_slv_22Jul2015, q_IW1_VV_slv_22Jul2015, in layer3 your renamed image must be i_ifg_VV_29Apr2015_22Jul2015 and q_ifg_VV_29Apr2015_22Jul2015).
After layer3 was created, I used layer1 and layer3 for export into stamps.
according your screenshot, you must perform a deburst in the first product of your list (the one that ends with split_orb_pc_stack.dim) and after that generate interferograms and remove topophase, so the two products that you should export will be: