How to uninstall sen2cor from wrong Python folder

Hello,

After an update to SNAP 5.0 sen2cor no longer worked for me. So I tried to update Anaconda, wich did not seem to work either. Uninstalled sen2cor and Anaconda, reinstalled Anaconda 4.3.1 and installed sen2cor 2.3.1. Unfortunately the sen2cor ended up in C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.1\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.1-py2.7.egg (followed the instructions in http://step.esa.int/thirdparties/sen2cor/2.3.1/[L2A-SUM]%20S2-PDGS-MPC-L2A-SUM%20[2.3.0].pdf) and now I cannot remove it anymore: pip uninstall sen2cor gives warning " Cannot uninstall requirement sen2cor, not installed"

How do I get the sen2cor installed in the proper folder, and the wrong install removed??

your PATH variable determines which python installation is used when you type “python” in your command line. So if the path to ArcMap is listed there you probably used the ArcMap version of python to install sen2cor instead of Anaconda2. I don’t know how to remove it properly, probably re-installing ArcMap as a whole.

To get it in the correct installation, make sure that the path to your Anaconda2\python.exe is listed in your PATH variable. Type “python” in your cmd to see which Python version is started by the call.
If it is like below, (“Anaconda” should be somewhere) then you can install sen2cor with python setup.py install.
If the ArcMap python is started by the call, you’ll have to remove the PATH variable of ArcMap python for the time of your installation.

Thanks for the suggestions. Indeed the path to ArcGIS was listed when typing “python” at the command line.
I edited the PATH variable, put all the Anaconda paths before the other python paths. Thus I managed to install sen2cor in the Anaconda folder. There is still a problem running sen2cor from the GUI but from command line it is working fine so no complaints.
Had to uninstall and reinstall ArcGis and python27 also to get that to work properly again.