Inconsistency with velocity, heading , range_shift and azimuth_shift of offset tracking results

hello,dear offset tracking experts
at the offset tracking results fold, the vector fold, i see Velocity.csv file. it has velocity, heading , range_shift and azimuth_shift, etc columns. in one row, it has velocity 2.354825, heading 287.263774, range_shift 4.5817,azimuth_shift -27.8834.

the time interval between the master and slave image was 12 days. Firstly i cheecked as follow:
sqrt(range_shift^2+azimuth_shift^2)/12
the result corresponds well with velocity.
while, as i calculated :
velocity*cos(heading)*12 ,it didn’t correspond with neither range_shift or azimuth_shift.
i am confused.I have 2 questions.

1. how was the heading calculated? which direction correspond to 0 degrees. the heading rotates clockwise or counterclockwise?
  2. i guess the direction of range_shift and azimuth_shift correspond to it’s own radar image’s radar geometry, the azimuth and range direction of the radar image respectively. is my guess right? if it is so, for different radar geometry, which shares different azimuth and range direction, the range_shift and azimuth_shift become nonuniform and incomparable. is there anyway for me to convert them into X and Y direction, so all vectors in the same direction (Y or X direction)is uniform.

IF YOU KNOW ANY of IT, PLEASE SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ME.
    FOR YOUR GENEROUSNESS, WISH YOU ALL WELL.