Hello, I am trying to process ~ 400 tiles for LAI and FVC resampled at 10 m resolution. I can do it one by one, and takes ~ 1-4 hours for tiles with compete data. Is this typical processing time, and is there any way to batch process so that I do not have to manually click for the processing steps ~ 400 times?
You can use graphs and batch processing to automate the process. And you can even run it on a remove device if you want to.
- Create a graph of the steps that you perform on a single product. Make sure you save the graph.
- Open the batch processing window
- Select which files you want to process.
- Click load graph and select the graph you created.
- Hit run, or run remote. The graph will be applied to all of the products.
The first part of this document walks you through batch processing: http://eoscience.esa.int/landtraining2017/files/materials/D2P12_P.pdf
Thank you so much! This looks like exactly what i should be doing! Very helpful!
You’re welcome. I just learned about SNAP a month ago, so I know how confusing it can be at times.