LOS, horizontal and vertical displacement maps look identical

Hello, I am trying to transform my LOS displacements into vertical and horizontal displacements.
I used the band_maths and the formulas:
Vertical: (0.056 * Unw_Phase_ifg) / (-4 * PI * cos(rad(incident_angle)))
Horizontal: (0.056 * Unw_Phase_ifg) / (-4 * PI * sin(rad(incident_angle)))

The problem is that all my displacement maps (Vertical, Horizontal and LOS) look identical, the only difference are the min and max values. Does anybody know how to solve this?

You have assumed that the real movement is in the direction of LOS, and then simply projected that vector onto the vertical and horisontal vectors (a scaling), so the maps look identical. One LOS does not allow one to do proper partitioning as the problem is underdetermined.

Thank you for your answer!
So I should first combine my ascending and descending LOS and then do the projection onto vertical and horizontal dsp? Or something else? Sorry, this is the first time I am doing this.

In SNAP 9.0 you can directly calculate the horizontal and vertical displacements from the ascending and descending orbits. But I want to report that the tool calculates the displacement with the opposite sign for some reason.

I believe that depends on the order (primary, secondary) the InSAR pairs have been formed from the input imagery.

It is possible but what I mean is that for a already know displacement maps of ascending and descending orbits, after using the tool the results have the opposite sign for the displacements.

Hi @AlejandroDInSAR How can I use that tool in Snap 9.0?