Originally published at: http://step.esa.int/main/new-releases-of-sen2cor-2-3-1-and-sen2three-1-0-1-are-available/
Sen2Cor is releasing the new version 2.3.1 available to be downloaded from here. This release is a corrective maintenance upgrade based on release 2.3.0 and includes the following fixes:
- SRTM DEM artefacts improvement in coastal areas;
- Fixed errors in SRTM contour lines for terrain with gentle slopes;
- Metadata update of quality indicators for cloud coverage percentage;
- Fixed multiple occurrences of B08 band in the metadata at 10m resolution;
- Improved deviation for the case when a tile contains a huge amount of water and only few parts of land;
- Correction for abnormal termination in case a SRTM DEM is not available for a selected tile;
- Cirrus correction has been deactivated as issues with cirrus correction have been observed.
Sen2Three is releasing the new version 1.0.1 available to be downloaded from here. This release fixes an incompatibility with Sen2Cor release 2.3.0. Due to an upgrade of the IO routines of the Sen2Three processor (release 2.3.0 and above), which allowed to inherit the positional information from the Level 1C data, Sen2Three was
no longer able to process the according Level-2A data, due to read errors of the modified Level-2A inputs. This has been fixed now. Additionally, Sen2Three is now able to inherit the positional information as received from the Level-2A inputs. More details about the features and fixes and about the older versions can be found in the release note.
For any questions about the installation or usage of Sen2Cor and Sen2Three, please follow the STEP forum areas dedicated to Sen2Cor and Sen2Three: