A new version of Sentinel-1 Product Specification (version 3/12) was just published on Sentinel Online web site here:
This version applies for product generated to a new version of the SAR processor (IPF version 3.60) to be deployed in the coming months.
This version of the processor is introducing the following main changes:
- general improvment of robustness of the processing (Level 1 and Level 2)
- ensure complete coverage in range of the denoising vectors for GRD products
- annotation of the complete set of Level 0 products used as input of the processing
- adding some additional global variables in the Level 2 NetCDF content
- using a new coastline in the Level 2 processing (OpenStreetMap instead of GSHHS)
- introducing quicklooks of Level2 Wind and Radial Velocity Measurements for TOPS and Stripmap products
Sample products will be made available in the coming weeks.