Operator Exception aroused whenever I tried doing Polarimetric Operations

This is the log:-

java.io.IOException: failed to create data output directory: H:\SNAP WORK\RS2-SLC-FQ3-ASC-31-Mar-2008_18.10-PDS_00058910_Decomp.data
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductWriter.initDirs(DimapProductWriter.java:148)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductWriter.writeProductNodesImpl(DimapProductWriter.java:109)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.AbstractProductWriter.writeProductNodes(AbstractProductWriter.java:109)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.common.WriteOp.doExecute(WriteOp.java:294)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Not able to write product file: ‘H:\SNAP WORK\RS2-SLC-FQ3-ASC-31-Mar-2008_18.10-PDS_00058910_Decomp.dim’
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.common.WriteOp.doExecute(WriteOp.java:296)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.executeOperator(OperatorContext.java:1243)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:65)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Not able to write product file: ‘H:\SNAP WORK\RS2-SLC-FQ3-ASC-31-Mar-2008_18.10-PDS_00058910_Decomp.dim’
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:376)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)

I am using the same data I have used in my lab and it worked fine. Then I have uploaded it in google drive and downloaded it in my laptop and now this error aroused. What to do?