Pixel index SYNERGY T550

Dear all,

I am coding a routine to retrieve T550 and metadata (air pressure, SZA, SAA,…) from a SYNERGY L2 product. I managed to do it for the metadata variables but it’s getting complicated with the AOT55O value because the value index is completely different and I don’t know how to deal with it.

The goal is to select a pixel and retrieve all these values for this exact pixel.

Thank you !

Lucas

Are you using Java or Python/snappy? Do you use the API we provide or do you directly read the netcdf files?

Maybe you don’t even need to code something.
There is the so called PixEx tool. Available from the GUI and the command line.
See in the menu Raster / Export / Export Pixel Values

Sorry for not mentoining it. I am using Python.

I wanted to create a routine to extract ADF and T550 value of a pixel of a SYN L2 product. I don’t know how to do it otherwise.

Many thanks for your help.

The idea is to automate, thanks to a code, the values corresponding to a pixel in a SYN L2 product and write it into a text file. For example, put 50 SY L2 product in a file, run the code, and have a text file with the variable values (A550, SZA, SAA, ozone, air pressure …) for each product.

Your use case is covered by the PixEx tool. You can specify several geo-locations and let it run over a batch of products.
If you still want to stick to the python code, I would suggest that you use snappy.
The usage is explained here: https://senbox.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SNAP/pages/24051781/Using+SNAP+in+your+Python+programs