PolSARpro Simulator Problem

Hi guys,
I got some problem with the software PolSARpro. I need it for getting a simulation of polarimetric image. The problem are that sections Ground and Ground + Small Vegetation of the simulator do not work. Forest section work without problems.

The User Interface of version 4.2 crash before start, while the User Interface of version 5.0.4 work, but after running give my back an error without to finish the simulation.

I write here both of the errors:

• v4.2
    can’t read “widget(Label403_1)”: no such element in array
    can’t read “widget(Label403_1)”: no such element in array
    while executing
    “$widget(Label403_1) configure -state disable”
    (menu invoke)

• v5.0.4
    can’t read “PSPMemory”: no such variable
    can’t read “PSPMemory”: no such variable
    while executing
    "TextEditorRunTrace “Arguments: -id \x22$RGBDirInput\x22 -of \x22$RGBFileOutput\x22 -iodf S2 -ofr 0 -ofc 0 -fnr $NligFullSize -fnc $NcolFullSize $MaskC…”
    (procedure “PSPSIMsv_RGB_S2” line 57)
    invoked from within
    “PSPSIMsv_RGB_S2 $PSPSIMChannel1”
    invoked from within
    “.top404.fra69.cpd122 invoke”
    (“uplevel” body line 1)
    invoked from within
    “uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]”
    (procedure “tk::ButtonUp” line 24)
    invoked from within
    “tk::ButtonUp .top404.fra69.cpd122”
    (command bound to event)

​Can you tell me how can i fix the problem?

Thank you in advance

I can’t help you with PolSARPro. You may want to try Mark Williams created the simulator or Eric Pottier.

Hi
I use PolSARPro version 5.0. and POLSARProSim section forest. When I load master and slave directory and run the program I got 4 images and all of them are all black. Do you know maybe what is the problem and how should I determine parameters in red?

this forum is about SNAP :slight_smile:

It’s ok, discussions and questions about any EO topics are welcome. However, they may or may not get answered by the community.

I believe for PolSARPro support there is just the ESA help desk. https://earth.esa.int/web/guest/contact-us

You are right. I just wanted to point out that the chances of addressing a PolSARpro expert here are quite low. At least based on the existing topics on PolSARpro…

So if the question is time-critical expectations shouldn’t be ultimately placed on the community here.

How about an own category for PolSARpro? This could bundle people familiar with the software (as there is no official forum for it).

it looks like a issue which PolSArpro 5.0.4 has. I tried to simulate forest, Ground or Ground + Small Vegetation by using v5.0.4, also received all black images, whatever I changed the parameters. When I changed back to v4.2 it looked good.

Thank you! :slight_smile: