Problems to install SEN2COR Unlinking Packages

Hi there,

I installed successfully Anaconda 4.2.0 64-bit for windows 10. Then I installed Sen2Cor 2.3.1. During installation, it appears that
“Unlinking Packages” can’t be performed. Please hava a look at the screenshot:

After 2 unsuccessfull attempts, the installation procedure continues and results in following installation configuration.:

The 2 variables GDAL_DATA and SEN2COR_BIN weren’t created.

Can anybody help me out to get the installation done correctly?

Many thanks!

gábor

Any help available?

Gábor

you can set the variables manually. According to your screenshots they should be:;

SEN2COR_BIN: C:\Program Files\Anaconda 2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.1-py2.7.egg/sen2cor

I’m not sure about the exact location of GDAL_DATA on your PC. But it should be found by a search for a folder named ‘gdal-data’ which contains wkt, csv and xml files, gdal_datum.csv for example. Use this path.

https://kb.wisc.edu/cae/page.php?id=24500

Hi Andreas,

many thanks for your help. I believe I am close to be able to do the task. I just have one more question: When setting up the ne variable, windows 10 prompts to add following information:

I believe, I have to choose the NEW option from “User variables for latit000…”, right?
Then the following window prompts:

How do I have to proceed to make it right?

I also could find the data_gdal folder, which is located at: C:\Program Files\Anaconda2\Lib\site-packages\sen2cor-2.3.1-py2.7.egg\sen2cor\cfg\gdal_data

exactly, you search for the whole path and enter it in “Variable value”. SEN2COR_HOME is already set so the two remaining need to be set manually as described above. Windows 10 is a bit different but you already found the correct way.

This is how it looks on my computer:

Hi Andrea,

thank you again for your help. I was able to create the 2 variables with you help.

I ran into another problem when executing sen2cor in snap (osgeo.gdal_array module is missing), but I will open a new topic to solve this task.

Sincerely,
gábor

(Nochmals danke für Deine Hilfe)