I’d like to process JERS-1 data downloaded from ESA catalogue with SNAP.
Since this is my first experience with JESR-1 I’d like to have an opinion
on the interferometric processing of those data.
First I guess there are no orbit files so where I could download such for
the scene I have. Also are there any peculiarities this type of data.
When processing JERS-1 data with SNAP for interferometry:
- Obtain precise orbit files manually.
- Ensure data format compatibility.
- Calibrate data for accuracy.
- Co-register images precisely.
- Remove topographic phase using a DEM.
- Generate interferogram with SNAP.
- Interpret results, noting terrain changes.
For specific guidance, consult experts and relevant resources in the SAR community.
@stevediaz Thank you for your reply.
Could you please advice how to obtain the orbit files?
Try first with the orbit info in the products - SNAP should read it automatically.