Product Reader Error after Installing SNAP beta-08

I reinstalled SNAP to get the newest betaversion 08 . But now my script running fine with the previous beta version gives this error. Several attempts to remove and reinstall fail. I get this same error on two different computers:

SEVERE: org.esa.s1tbx.io.SARReader: org.esa.s1tbx.io.radarsat2.Radarsat2ProductReader
[input=H:\satellittdata\SvalbardTerrainCorrected\2012\RS2_20120501_062659_0075_SCWA_HHHV_SGF_194413_5166_7350608\product.xml]:
seekForwardOnly and allowSearch can't both be true!

Error: org.esa.s1tbx.io.radarsat2.Radarsat2ProductReader
[input=H:\satellittdata\SvalbardTerrainCorrected\2012\RS2_20120501_062659_0075_SCWA_HHHV_SGF_194413_5166_7350608\product.xml]:
seekForwardOnly and allowSearch can't both be true!

Reinstalling the previous 06-beta version does not give the error above. The big problem operationally for me now is that the 06-beta version cannot be correctly installed anymore, missing many library links …

It is this script, failing in line 111 https://github.com/npolar/RemoteSensing/blob/master/RoutineProcessing/ProcessSAR.py
using this xml file https://github.com/npolar/RemoteSensing/blob/master/SNAP/Calib_Spk_reproj_LinDB_EPSG3575.xml

This has been fixed. It was caused by shared code with S1 reader. The problem should affect RS2 and TSX detected products.

Hi Luis

I just downloaded again and reinstalled SNAP beta08 ( esa-snap_windows-x64_2_0-beta-08.exe ) , but I get the same error. Do you have a link where the fixed version is available from?

Greetings

Max

No sorry, the fix has been checked in but it won’t be available as a
packaged installer until the next release likely in a couple weeks.

Is there a working installation file for beta07? I tried to install esa-snap_windows-x64_2_0-beta-06.exe, but this one does download some modules from the web and gives the message that these are not available anymore in the needed version.

Unfortunately I removed the working version beta06 from my operational PC and now cannot run my operational processing lines anymore. And reinstalling the beta06 version fails …