Retreival of topo phase corrected master and slave SLC image

Hello @i,

I am using RS2 images for my project. In my processing I am suppose to perform topo phase removal. After performing the step of topo phase removal, I am getting topo corrected interferogram for the pair I have taken. How can I retrieve the corrected MASTER AND SLAVE complex SAR image after topo phase removal?

I need it so as to get the height information of the scatterer. Kindly help to solve this issue. I need your valuable suggestion on this.

Seeking your kind help and guidance.

Regards

Once you have removed topography from an interferogram the differential phase correspond to changes in height as well as ground displacement between the two dates (assuming no atmospheric contribution). Having pairs with short temporal separation you might attribute observed phase change to height differences (buildings etc.).
To retrieve the heights you will need to unwrap, then convert the phase to height and finally geocode.

Hello,
I am using RS2 images for my project. In my processing I am suppose to perform topo phase removal. After performing the step of topo phase removal, I am getting topo corrected interferogram for the pair I have taken. How can I retrieve the corrected MASTER AND SLAVE complex SAR image after topo phase removal?

I need it so as to get the height information of the scatterer. Kindly help to solve this issue. I need your valuable suggestion on this.

Seeking your kind help and guidance.

Regards

Thank you sir for your kind reply. I want that my SLC SAR pixel values (real + imaginary) gets modified after removing the contribution from ground phase. As you know that ground phase can be estimated by multiplying Kz with the reference DEM, and also when we perform Topo Phase Removal, we get the modified interferogram.

My question is after estimating the topo phase, how to modify my SLC SAR pixel values? For example in PolSARPro, after performing Flat Earth Removal, the pixel values of the images get modified.

I do not know what happens in PolSARPro, but any topo-correction is related to an InSAR-pair and it is meaningless to try to apply such correction to a single image.

@mengdahl…hi…what if I want to remove the contribution of ground phase in order to get the reflectivity for above ground object in a single slc sar image?