SAR Applications questions from a beginner

I only recently learned about this software, and the Copernicus Open Access Hub, and realized that it might help with some historical/archeological research I have been doing as a hobby. I have no experience working with remote sensing, synthetic aperture radar, or most of the processing stuff that is done with SNAP, but I have been figuring it out as I go , but there are a few things that I am still trying to figure out. My apologies if some of these questions are really basic, or not really answerable, as until a couple of weeks ago, the only experience I had with looking at satellite images was using Google Earth

1. I have read about Astronomers using interferometry with multiple telescopes (whether radar or optical), to improve the resolution of the image. Is this possible with SAR data, or can interferometry only improve SAR data resolution on the vertical axis? If not, is there a way to perform super-resolution, simmilar to this for Sentinel-2 data?

2. When performing batch processing on data sets, is it possible to specify a different set of bursts to split off for each image. As an example, can I use batch processing on two data sets, extracting bursts 1-3 from IW1 for the first one, and bursts 8-9 from IW2 for the second one?

3. I have read in the past about SAR being able to detect buried objects, finding old roads and ruins. Is this possible with Sententel-1?

4. Some of the processing steps (such as Terrain Flattening, Correlation, and snaphu unwrapping) take a long time on my computer, which is understandable as I am on a laptop, and the data sets are very large. However, I know that basic mathematical processing across a large number of pixels is what Graphic Cards are good at, and I have a decent GPU in my laptop. Is there a way I can run some of these processing tasks on my GPU?