Sen2cor 2.3.0 - Problems with the integration in SNAP 5

Hi there,

I downloaded the latest versions of SNAP (5) and sen2cor (2.3.0). I followed the tutorials and successfully installed both on windows 10, however I’m failing in integrating the tool in SNAP.

In details, once sen2cor 2.3.0 was installed, I installed the plugin on SNAP (Tools --> Plugins --> available plugins), then three problems came:

• When I open the window ‘Manage external tools’, the plugin is recognised and found only if I don’t close the previous window for the installation if the plugin.

Instead, If I close the window ‘Plugins’ and then open ‘Manage External Tools’, anything is found and I can’t run sen2cor.

• In ‘Managing External tools’, if I open the ‘Edit’ function, the previous version 2.1.2 is displayed and I have to change manually the number of the version for running sen2cor.

• Finally, after closing SNAP, if I open it again everything is lost and I have to proceed again with the installation of the plugin.

Could anybody help me solving the problem, please?? I can’t understand if there is a bug or if I’m mistaking something.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your problem. Please see http://forum.step.esa.int/t/external-tools-disappear-when-restarting-snap-workaround

1 Like

Thank you so much, now it works.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m working SEN2COR in Linux.
I did all the installation correctly but when I want run the process:

Could you help me? What’s the problem?
Thanks in advance