Sen2Cor 2.5.5, How To Install

I am new in this topic, i want to install sen2cor in the snap, but when i donwload (http://step.esa.int/main/third-party-plugins-2/sen2cor/ )here are not the “setup.py” in the folder, so how i install that in windows 10? Thanks a lot

You don’t need a setup routine for installing Sen2Cor on your Windows computer. Simply unzip the file to any directory, place the extracted folder to a location you like and start using Sen2Cor by calling L2A_Process.bat. Look into S2-PDGS-MPC-L2A-SRN-V2.5.5.pdf and the other documents provided with the Sen2Cor distribution for more detailed information.

bdpg

Thanks a lot!

Hi, it’s my first time to use SNAP and i want to added sen2cor 2.5.5 !! any help please !! i tried to use the guide but i can’t !! thank you

thanks for guides.
But I don’t understand exactly what should to do…
I had just download the Sen2cor 2.5.5 for windows from here and extract it …
could you explain again with details?
My gmail address is : Rabieisaman1374@gmail.com

please see these detailled instructions here: Sen2cor 2.4.0 on SNAP 6.0

If you don’t want to use the SNAP gui, you can add the path of L2A_process to your system’s PATH (see here) and call it from the command line as described here: Sen2Cor-02.05.05-win64 - AttributeError: 'L2A_Tables' Object has no attribute '_L2A_Tile_PVI_File'

Nice Job :+1:
I had done the procedure. it takes about 48 minutes. finally the result is like the below.

There is an error about the metadata file. Is it an important issue Or I can ignore it ?
regard.