SEN2cor issue in MAC OS X - path location for "L2A_Process.py"

Dear colleagues,

We installed sen2cor accordingly to the manual on a MAC OS X version 10.9.5 environment.

We then installed and executed the plug-in tool in SNAP latest version (see parameters above), but the following error message appears after just a few seconds of "Trying to open the new product":

We checked the path variables and the processor environments, which are set as follows:

The “L2A_Process.py” file is located in the current directory:
/Users/administrador/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sen2cor-2.0.4-py2.7.egg/sen2cor, but please notice that in the image above the SEN2COR_BIN value only reads till .../sen2cor-2.0.4-py2.7.egg.

Any time we try to add the last folder (were the file L2A_Process.py is located) into this path value (i.e. the missing ..."/sen2cor") it disappears after clicking OK.

Is that the reason why sen2cor cannot find the current location for this file? Is this a bug or just something silly we are doing?

I really appreciate any comment or suggestion you may have, and hopefully this post will be useful for users experiencing similar issues.

Thanks,

Francesc

Yes, The path should be reset in SEN2COR_BIN Environment.I have once similar question,which has been resolved.