Sen2cor run error L2A_ProcessTile.py

Hello, ereryone!

There is a problem I met when I’ve been trying to use the Sen2cor to process the sentinel 2 Level 1C data to Level 2A product. After running Sen2cor, there is no file in the GRANULE directory.
May I have your help plz?

TIM%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180926164342

Please, see:

Hi, obarrilero,

Thanks for your reply!
My target resolution include 10, 20 or 60m. The release notes ‘S2-PDGS-MPC-L2A-SUM-V2.5.5’, which are provided by Sen2Cor Development Team, shows If resolution setting omitted, all resolutions will be processed.

And there are many L1C files I try to process, some L1C files can be processed to get the L2A product with three resolution, but some files can not.

Warm regards,
Emily

Hi Emily,

in this case it would help people here to reproduce and analyse your issues if you point out one or more specific L1C file(s) that do(es) not work (and maybe one/several that work, too). and the full command you are trying to execute on them.

Hi jmendrok,

thanks very much and sorry for my late reply. I use another computer to reprocess the L1C files that do not work , and Sen2cor don’t report an error after running.
I still don’t understand exactly what happened to the computer. It’s a little bit weird.

thanks again!
Emily