Sen2cor run error

dhmendes:
Sorry not having answered earlier: I was on a trip abroad.
I haven’t tried to look into the L2A_ProcessTile.py file, so I can’t tell you what went wrong. I encountered similar error messages.
What I would do:
-close SNAP without saving anything after an error; re-open SNAP and reload the tiles
-use the L2A_GIPP.xml file (the original parameter file, as provided when installing Sen2Cor); if you already modified it you can recover the original easily. If you used the command line version of Sen2Cor, the original is still in the .snap folder; if you used Sen2Cor within SNAP, the original is in C:$SEN2COR_BIN
-choose the 60m resolution for a quick test
-if it works, then run Sen2Cor again with the 20m resolution, then the 10m resolution. With “old” sentinel-2 files,
there are often problems when running in 10m directly (actually the program first processes data in 20m, then in 10m)
I updated my “instruction sheet”, which could help you. I attach it to this post.
Good luck! how to use Sen2Cor within SNAP-1.rtf (11.1 KB)

Hello, Sentinel-2 SAFE data from Sentinelhub/ AWS have a different structure have a different structure than those from Open Sentinel Hub. And, this causes an error when executing Sen2Cor on those from Sentinelhub/ AWS. Any suggestions? solutions?