Sen2Cor_v2.5.5 Installation Issues

Hi there, not sure if this is the correct place to post but I believe that I require older version of the Sen2Cor processor (v2.5.5) to process L1C imagery from early 2016 but the download link on the website does not work. When the download should begin, nothing happens. Why is this?

Thanks

Hello @SebVionnet

I’m not clear which OS version of Sen2Cor 2.5.5 you are trying to download but I was able to retrieve Sen2Cor-02.05.05-win64.zip from Sen2Cor v2.5.5 – STEP

Cheers

Jan

OPT-MPC S2 Technical Manager

Hi Jan,

I am attempting to download the Windows version but clicking on the .zip link on the site that you have just attached leads to nothing. The page loads momentarily but no download begins.

As far as I am aware, my Chrome and Windows are both up to date and permission for downloads is fully granted.

Are there any other ways to retrieve the version?

Thanks,
Seb

Hi,
Maybe the browser sees it like a potential risk, I just tried and had the same behavior with Firefox, I had to confirm “Alow download”, in order to start downloading the zip file.
In Chrome, wthat you have to do is:

Then click on Keep anyway, and the download will start

3 Likes

Hi!

I previously tried on Edge and Firefox and attempted to change the setting allowing ‘suspicious’ downloads on Chrome and that didn’t work.

I have just played around with some settings on Edge and managed to get passed the download being blocked so all fixed now! Thank you!

Seb

2 Likes