Sentinel atmospheric correction

Help me for atmospheric correction. I applied atmospheric correction on whole file but i got this messgar. How can i solve this. Please help somebody java.lang.

RuntimeException: Cannot construct DataBuffer.
at com.sun.media.jai.util.DataBufferUtils.constructDataBuffer(DataBufferUtils.java:132)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.DataBufferUtils.createDataBufferFloat(DataBufferUtils.java:214)
at javax.media.jai.ComponentSampleModelJAI.createDataBuffer(ComponentSampleModelJAI.java:271)
at javax.media.jai.RecyclingTileFactory.createTile(RecyclingTileFactory.java:389)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.createWritableRaster(PlanarImage.java:1982)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(PlanarImage.java:2160)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getExtendedData(PlanarImage.java:2440)
at com.sun.media.jai.opimage.MosaicOpImage.computeTile(MosaicOpImage.java:432)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Cannot construct DataBuffer.
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:375)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.opimage.CropOpImage.getTile(CropOpImage.java:122)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(PlanarImage.java:2085)
at javax.media.jai.RenderedOp.getData(RenderedOp.java:2276)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:420)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:406)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:73)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)

Cannot construct databuffer can mean that you do not have enough disk space for the operation.

Sorry to correct you Marcus, but it is not the disk space but the memory.

Right, thanks marpet!

Thanks marpet and mengdahl ya I have 20 Gb free in C drive and also i save the sen2cor output in F drive which have 200 gb free. Today i agained tried and i got this error message

and when i opened output product i gor only 4 bands. what can i do?

The 1st problem : you didnt import the whole scene in native resolution.
The 2nd problem : It’s not a real problem, just a wrong string/print, your images must be corrected.

Anyone knows how to get TOA_Reflectance from Digital Number (Digital Counts)? Is it for real DN/10000??

According to the Sentinel-2 Products Specification Document (PSD) on page 420 this is correct. The QUANTIFICATION_VALUE is 10000

Dear User,

Please be informed that STEP Forum is the place for asking questions about ESA SNAP software.
We kindly suggest to you to address the questions related to ENVI software directly to the ENVI support forum.

Certain of your understanding,

Best Regards,
Fabrizio

1 Like