SNAP Error during opening of Sentinel 2 level 2A

Dear All,

Kindly help on the below error. I have managed to process sentinel 2 level 1C using the Sen2Cor 2.2.1 to completion. After i tried opening the level 2A on Snap i get the following error.

Kindly advice on how to resolve the error.

Thank you

Regards

Jim

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader$BandL1cSceneMultiLevelSource.createImage(Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.java:764)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.support.AbstractMultiLevelSource.getImage(AbstractMultiLevelSource.java:65)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.support.DefaultMultiLevelImage.(DefaultMultiLevelImage.java:45)
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader$L1cSceneMultiLevelImageFactory.createSourceImage(Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.java:685)
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.addBands(Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.java:362)
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.getMosaicProduct(Sentinel2OrthoProductReader.java:295)
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.Sentinel2ProductReader.readProductNodesImpl(Sentinel2ProductReader.java:172)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.AbstractProductReader.readProductNodes(AbstractProductReader.java:169)
at org.esa.s2tbx.dataio.s2.ortho.Sentinel2OrthoProductReaderProxy.readProductNodes(Sentinel2OrthoProductReaderProxy.java:76)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.ProductIO.readProduct(ProductIO.java:158)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.file.ReadProductOperation.run(ReadProductOperation.java:37)
at org.netbeans.modules.progress.ui.RunOffEDTImpl$3.run(RunOffEDTImpl.java:275)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1423)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2033)

What version of Sentinel 2 Toolbox are you running ?
Did you update your modules recently ?

The latest version of Sentinel 2 Toolbox is 3.0.7. You can check this in the Tools->Plugin menu.

Dear Jmalik,

The plug in does not show any pending update

kindly help

Regards

Jim

Dear Jmalik,

I have checked and apparently am running sentinel 2 toolbox 3.0.7

What else could be the problem? Let me try reinstalling the toolbox again.

Thanx